A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. The user's browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, to allow or prevent security settings or stored temporary cookies.
Without your explicit consent (through activation of cookies in your browser) masconsulting.es doesn’t link in cookies stored data with your personal data.
What types of cookies used this site?
- - _UTMA: unique visitors. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to your site and it is updated with each page view.
- _UTMB: page views. This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with your site. Expire 30 minutes from the last set/update.
- _UTMC: session status. This cookies is used to ensure compatibility with websites where the old urchin.js tracking code is installed. Determines if after more than 30 minutes on the same page or not to establish a new session for the user
- __UTMZ: determines the referral used by the visitor to reach our site. This cookie stores the type of referral used by the visitor to reach your site, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an Arwords or an email link.
Third Party Cookies: The Web of masconsulting.es can use third-party services on behalf of masconsulting.es, compile information for statistical purposes, to use the Web site by the user and to provide related services with activity Website and other Internet services.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer:
- - Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- - Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- - Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- - Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH14305?viewlocale=es_ES
- - Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- - IOS: Configuration - Select Safari - Privacy and Security - Block Cookies.
- - Android: Start the browser application - click on the menu button - select SETTINGS - Content Settings - Check or uncheck Accept Cookies.
- - Windows Phone 8: Go to Settings - Applications - Select Internet Explorer - Advanced Settings - OK all, block some or block all.
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, you can contact masconsulting.es in firstname.lastname@example.org